I just HAD to buy this one since it sounds like the perfect tea — BASIL (my favorite), lemon, strawberry, rose petals, all on a nice base of rooibos! It is good! I just wish the flavors would shine more. The main flavor is like a creamsicle type flavor, which I’m guessing is from the lemon, though I didn’t see many of the lemon granules in my unsteeped tea leaves. (Do you call them leaves if it is rooibos?) The rooibos has a mild enough flavor that it allows what little of the other flavors there is to shine through. I still think think this is the perfect combination of ingredients, I wish they stronger here though! Still very delicious, especially when it got to 97 degrees today (though I know that ain’t nothin for other parts of the US right now.)

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: