drank Creme Earl Grey by Element Tea

I bought this with a bunch of other teas from the Element sale thinking it would be the ONE tea I didn’t like of the bunch. But it turns out, it’s my favorite from the bunch and I’ve tried most of them! (The other stand out was ‘Mojito’.) I’ve had bad experiences with yuck Earl Greys in the past, but that may be they were not very good teas to start with (I don’t remember what they were but they were tea bags in a popular find-them-at-the-grocery-store brand.) But I think the creme makes all the difference! I love the cremey smooth flavor and I probably wouldn’t like it as much without it — the bergamot/citrusy flavor just doesn’t appeal to me but the creme makes it so so good. I think the citrusy aspect isn’t that strong anyway. I received some of Teavana’s Earl Grey Creme in a package that iheartteas sent me, so it will be nice to have a Battle of the Creme Earl Greys! Up until now, I just assumed that Earl Grey was one of the rare teas I didn’t like, but Earl Grey Creme suddenly became a favorite! Yikes.