drank Lemon by TeaGschwendner

I also received this from Iheartteas sale. I’m not sure I love lemony teas, but this one isn’t that lemony. It has a nice black tea base and a mild lemon flavor. I really liked the Assam I had the other day from TeaGschwendner better. There isn’t even really much to say about this one. I’m not sure if ceylon teas are for me, this one seems really bitter.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: