Yes, there is a reason ginger is in the name of this tea. I’m not a fan of ginger. It’s really all I can taste here. The lemon flavor isn’t too strong. I had a lemon tea from Numi a while back, the lemon verbena in that one reminded me of a sugary lemon candied donut I had years ago. So this is a disappointment. There is barely any honeybush in the bag either. It isn’t bad — it should just have a better flavor. I think lavender in the place of ginger would have been better.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: