drank Mojito by Element Tea

This is the second favorite from the big batch of teas I bought from the Element closing sale (the first was Creme Earl Grey). It has such a unique flavor! I love the idea of a red and black combined tea. Yum! It has a subtle spearmint flavor and a subtle lime flavor… and some other mysterious flavor.. that must be the rum! It’s all sweet and not bitter at all.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: