I don’t love chamomile, but I feel like I’ve been spoiled with teas I love lately! I’ve had this in an older Numi sample box. I was actually expecting more of a lemon flavor, as the other Numi with lemon myrtle I had (Rainforest Green Mate Lemon) had so much lemon it reminded me of a sugary lemon donut I had a while ago. This has barely any lemon myrtle with on odd tasting chamomile. Not bad — I guess I needed a chamomile tea more then any other kind of tea. It has been one of those days. But maybe spoiling myself with more tea I loved would have helped.

Edited to add: Second steep: I steeped it hotter and with a longer steep time and both the chamomile and the lemon myrtle were much better. It might even be my favorite chamomile. I’m upping the rating.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: