I bought this one because it sounded interesting and very patriotic! (it’s a fun tea to have around July 4th, Memorial Day, etc.) The base is a rooibos and white tea with blueberry and raspberry leaves (I don’t know if raspberry leaves would taste like raspberry, but why not just have raspberry instead of the leaves?) First off, I can tell there might be stevia in the teabag, even if it isn’t listed in the ingredients, which I’m not too happy about. The steep color is red with a hint of the blueberry. I’m not sure about the blueberry scent. It smells good, but not too authentic. I think because it is a mixture of white and red teas, the white diminishes some of the sweetness of the red tea. It is a bit bitter. BUT I’m glad the hibiscus flavor isn’t too prominent. Not a bad tea from Stash!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: