drank Spiced Apple Chai by Adagio Teas

I don’t care if it’s midnight, I want a chai. Actually, I just wanted to try this apple chai that Darby sent me in a trade (thanks!) It really has a delicious slightly bitter (in a good way) chai flavor. Very flavorful, nice & spicy. The spices really linger. Sadly, the most intriguing part of this blend seems to be absent: the apple. Maybe the other flavors are so strong they mask the apple, I don’t know. To be fair, my nose is a bit stuffy and I didn’t see any apple chunks actually going into my infuser. Actually, there seems to be a squashy flavor more than apple. I’m taking a few points off for not having a better apple flavor, but as a chai, it’s great. Now at least I know those Adagio chais that you can make some amazing blends with are tasty!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: