This starts with a nice black tea base. It shouldn’t have too much flavor, or it takes away from the flavors that are added to it. I steeped this the other day and there wasn’t much flavor at ALL. Today, I must have steeped it perfectly because every sip has a peach and cream flavor. YUM But I still wish there was more flavor to it. I never have actual cream, probably because I don’t drink coffee. I literally drank more coffee when I was three years old. But I’m starting to think I love all creamy teas! I keep wanting to steep my new favorite every day – Earl Grey Creme!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: