drank Summer Sunrise by Joy's Teaspoon

Additional notes: How did I confuse this for a black tea before? Maybe it said that at the top of the description before someone changed it? It doesn’t taste like an oolong anyway. The other flavors stand out more. I could definitely taste the basil and a bit of lemon this time. The steep color was a darker yellow. And it still had a golden raisin flavor! Is that possibly the oolong? With my new oolong flavor rating where 1 is light and 5 has a stronger flavor, I’d give this a 1. Pretty tasty especially because my sample package isn’t too young now. It’s odd that the description calls this a dessert or after dinner tea though, since the name is ‘sunrise’!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: