Thanks to Darby for sending this as part of a trade! I figured this wasn’t JUST a chai as it is labeled since I saw a ton of black tea in it (more than spices anyway). It is also a black tea as the description above says. I have no idea why more chai isn’t mixed with black, since it seems it would make sense. But since it was mixed with black tea, the chai flavor wasn’t stronger. I couldn’t really taste the white chocolate though, and I definitely saw at least one chocolate chip go into my infuser. Not bad… I like it because it is probably the only chai/black blend I have right now!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: