drank White Cucumber by Adagio Teas

thanks to TeaEqualsBliss for including this in our trade! First, I must say the picture above that goes with this tea is so clear and well done. You ca see all the fuzziness to the white tea leaves. I actually don’t even like the fuzziness to white tea but that picture is impressive. I was worried about this one when I saw the name. White tea. Cucumber. Uh oh. I don’t love either of them. But luckily the flavor is mild… a mild dill pickle! But also is genuinely cucumber. It definitely tastes like cucumber. I usually associate white teas with drying my mouth, but this one didn’t! So it wins there anyway. I’m actually glad this one isn’t worse! But I don’t think any cucumber white tea could impress me too much. Not a bad blend but am I crazy to think it would have been better with a stronger flavor? More dill pickle?

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: