drank Rooibos Toffee Tide by Drink T

Thanks for including this in our trade, TeaEqualsBliss! This is exactly what I expect a toffee tea to smell and taste like. Wow. It’s definitely toffee! The rooibos is the perfect base for these flavors: buttery & sweet. Very silky smooth. It actually reminds me of the tea I had this morning. The red steep in my cup actually had a redder color to it than the usual rooibos. It’s so comforting I’m actually falling asleep right now…

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: