drank Earl Grey by The Tea Nation

Thanks for letting me try this one too, TeaEqualsBliss! I almost had written all Earl Grey off, as the only Earl Grey I had ever tried was probably the worst tea bag ever. Terrible stuff. Then I tried some Creme Earl Grey and it became my second favorite tea ever. (Worst and second favorite? Interesting.) I think I really love the creamy component in tea. I was still worried as I tried this one, just because I didn’t think I would like plain bergamot, because of my experience with “bergamot”. But this is GOOD. This is actually a quality bergamot and not floor cleaner like that other tea! And the bergamot might be responsible for a bit of the flavor I thought was just the cream in the other. There really AREN’T many teas I don’t like!

Emilie

I drank an Earl Grey a while back when I first got into tea that was extremely bitter and gross no matter how you made it. Silly me thought it was the safflowers in it, and I was afraid to try any tea with safflower until I finally realized it was the bergamot.

Comments

Emilie

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: