drank Strawberry & Vanilla by Lupicia

Thanks to Will Work For Tea, I was able to try this heavenly perfect blend! I love the ingredients in this blend. The leaves look great too. I just saw Amy Oh’s review that mentioned it tastes like Strawberry Quik. I forgot about Strawberry Quik! But it does really taste like it! The steep color is a cloudy light green. Cloudy from the matcha. I think this is the first loose leaf matcha I’ve tried. The strawberries are only sweet to me, not sour. The only difference I would make is a stronger vanilla flavor, but that might make the other flavors hidden. I really like this one… realy fresh and delicious. I just wanted to sit here & do nothing but slowly sip this tea for the next three hours!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: