Thank you Will Work For Tea for sending a ton of this! I sipped some of this last night. I love the unsteeped scent of this! Very spicy! The steeped scent is less appealing… not sure why. A chai hardly ever disappoints me. This one didn’t. However, the coconut there was non-existant. I don’t mind, as sometimes coconut in tea is a bit gross to me. This works as a regular chai for me, anyway. I can never have enough of those!

Will Work For Tea

At least it’ll get more love in your cupboard than it ever did in mine! :)

Comments

Will Work For Tea

At least it’ll get more love in your cupboard than it ever did in mine! :)

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: