drank Italian Almond by Dilmah

Thanks Will Work For Tea for the generous package of tea this was included in! I definitely wouldn’t call the steep color of this amber! It is a strong black tea. When I tasted it, I could tell this was a ceylon before I looked at the description here. I’m proud of myself – I just figured out the ceylon flavor a couple weeks ago! haha. To me, the ceylon has a very strong flavor, almost too strong to add any other flavors to. I couldn’t really taste any almond here. There were TWO sips that there was a bit of almond. That’s weird. Even when the tea cooled, I couldn’t taste any other almond. But it works as a black tea anyway!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: