TeaEqualsBliss sent me some of this — her original blend! (Thank you!) I had an Adagio rooibos before that I didn’t think was anything spectacular before, so I was a bit worried for this one. The other didn’t have much flavor, but THIS one does! VERY good! The flavors work really well together! They blend well so you can’t taste the individual flavors.. these flavors are perfect with a rooibos base. I’ve made a few of Adagio’s custom blends, but don’t quite have the money to purchase them. (I was hoping others would buy them and review them on the site —but I think only one person bought one of them but never reviewed it.) My blends are towards the oldest in my shopping list, if you want to look. Adagio’s custom blends are such an awesome idea and it’s great they actually turn out yummy. Nice blend, Bliss!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: