I definitely have to thank Will Work For Tea for sending a sample of this one. I was looking on Mightly Leaf’s site for steeping instructions and I saw the price! Ouch! So THANK YOU for letting me try this tea! Also… no steep instructions. I included ten of the pearls in my infuser. But I knew not to steep for too long or at too hot a temp.

First steep: The steep color is so pale it almost looks like plain water! But the taste is there. The green tea really lets the jasmine shine. The jasmine has that beautiful scent. The taste reminded me of bubble gum a little bit — I guess it has a sweetness to it. Very tasty.

Second steep: I was tasting this and when I looked down I realized I had already finished most of the full mug. The flavor is more full this time, less like that bubblegum flavor, more like a traditional jasmine. Even tastier! I peeked at the pearls and they are slowly unraveling.

Third steep: This one is more vegetal but still good. I’d say the second cup was the best. I definitely got three big mugs of tea out of ten pearls, especially if you time & temp it right! The others I have left will be savored!

Will Work For Tea

Sorry, I don’t usually include steeping instructions. ML does have steeping instructions under the “Brew” tab, and “Fire” header ( http://www.mightyleaf.com/product/jasmine-downy-pearls-green-tea ) of their webpage.

Tea Sipper

I didn’t expect you to include steeping instructions. :D I meant I was looking for them on the site, but now I have them because you mentioned it. thanks!

Comments

Will Work For Tea

Tea Sipper

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: