drank Almond Biscotti by Teavana

thank you for including this one in your sale, iHeartTeas! Now this is one of the few Teavana teas (from the few I’ve tried) that I actually like! The safflower looks pretty in this blend. I didn’t know what some of these chunks in the blend are. I looked at the ingredient list and they are cinnamon pieces. There isn’t too much cinnamon flavor and I probably couldn’t have even guessed there was cinnamon without looking at the ingredients, but I wouldn’t want too much cinnamon flavor to drown out the almond. The almond flavor is definitely present — very yummy. There were some almond slices in my infuser, so that helped! The black tea base is decent. It isn’t too strong, so you can still taste the flavor. This does taste like a cookie! But I think I like Joy’s Teaspoon’s Almond Cookie better. (That one isn’t a black tea but it has a gorgeous pink color and more room for the almonds!)