drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

Thanks again to Will Work For Tea for the awesome package of tea you sent me to try. ALL of them have been delicious so far. Vanilla teas are my favooorriittee. This one is so silky smooth good! The vanilla flavor is consistent throughout the entire cup. The black tea base isn’t too strong so it really lets the vanilla shine. It’s a pretty tough vanilla: I could hardly taste the black tea at all. And really, it’s all this blend needs: vanilla vanilla vanilla. Unlike a couple other Harney teas I’ve tried lately, this one doesn’t get more astringent as it cools. That vanilla flavor just keeps going. I might have to buy more of this whenever my tea stash decreases a bit. I just noticed my tea this morning was chocolate – it’s fitting the tea I had tonight was vanilla!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: