drank Champagne Rosé by Lupicia

Thank you again to TeaEqualsBliss for sharing a couple cups of this one. This is the second Lupicia tea I’ve tried. I loved the ‘strawberry & vanilla’ tea.. which alone could have convinced me I should try many more teas from Lupicia. This one is surprising! It looks like a plain black tea, but once it’s steeped, it has a ton of flavor! The black tea isn’t too strong, so you can taste more of the flavor. Rather than a champagne rose (though I’m no expert on champagne), it tastes a lot more like the strawberry tea I had before from Lupicia. The flavor is very sweet strawberry, but there is a bit of that dry flavor you get from champagne, especially as it cools. I wonder if it is mostly the same flavoring for both teas. But it’s really good! I’ll be ordering from Lupicia once my tea stash gets a bit smaller.. especially if they have a good sale. But I’m already impressed with the idea that they have magazines every month that come with free samples if you order from them.