drank Coconut Cream Pie by 52teas

A HUGE thank you to Amanda… she had an envelope of tea sale and now I get to try a ton of little samplings of teas I otherwise wouldn’t get to try — especially the 52 teas I’ve wanted to try for a while! Awesome!

First up is this one. I figured if this one was good, they must all be. Sometimes coconut tea is hit or miss for me. Sometimes the coconut tastes very chemically to me and really ruins the tea. This one is GOOD. The coconut actually tastes like a perfect coconut… definitely what coconut teas should taste like! The scent reminds me of suntan lotion! There were a couple big coconut chips. The flavor was a bit bakey, like a pie would be, but I really wish there was more flavor overall. The black tea base is perfect and sweet on its own. It highlights the flavor while not being too strong. It never got astringent at all, but that might be because I sipped it down before it got anywhere near cool!

Bonnie

Yum, suntan lotion!

Tea Sipper

haha. Yes, I know it sounded gross when I mentioned it. But it SMELLS like suntan lotion, not tastes!