thank you Amanda for including this in the small envelope sale! The steep color is a deep red – much more red than I usually see. I LOVE that this is dark chocolate! I would choose dark chocolate over any other chocolate every time. Smelling the cup, there is a syrupy scent. I can’t tell if that is from the honeybush or the added flavors. The mint is definitely prominent. The chocolate, not so much. I did see at least two pieces of chocolate go into my infuser. Maybe it wasn’t hot enough to melt them. I’ll try a second steep tomorrow. This is much like mint chocolate chip ice cream or peppermint patties!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: