thank you to Will Work For Tea on the stash reduction and including this one! This looked VERY similar to Teavana’s Almond Biscotti, and after tasting it, I’m convinced! It has the exact same ingredients. The almonds definitely look the same. And both have those same cinnamon chunks that you can’t actually taste at all, unless they are making the almonds tastier. This IS a delicious tea. And the petals are great. And the almonds are tastier than many other almond teas. I guess you can look up my review for the Teavana Almond Biscotti for other notes! I don’t mind have a little of both teas though, since they are both a few cups worth! It’s interesting, since this ended up being my favorite Teavana tea from the few I’ve tried, but I’m not sure if it was actually a Teavana blend, so it may not even count. It sure is a big mystery where teas are supplied from.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: