thanks again Naturestealeaf.com for providing samples for me to try! I was a bit worried about this one — rosehips, hibiscus, and orange peel? Hmm.. but I haven’t had much sencha, even though I love it (usually the sencha I have is in Genmaicha.) This blend looks like a good mix of sencha and fruit. I’m not sure if I waited too long to steep after it cooled, since the steep color was a light pink, so I steeped for five minutes rather than the recommended one minute. As I predicted, the sencha disappeared behind the usually stronger other flavors of orange and hibiscus. But it IS interesting that the sencha had a flavor that I had assumed was only from the popcorn and rice in genmaicha! I don’t love this tea, but it isn’t terrible. (I really don’t like orange, rosehips or hibiscus in ANY tea, so it isn’t Nature’s Tea Leaf’s fault.) This MUST be the worst offering from Nature’s Tea Leaf, because all of their other teas look delicious!