thank you Amanda for a sample of this included in your tea envelope sale! This one sounded like an interesting one to try tonight. I realized recently that rooibos and herbals are the only teas that do not have caffiene. I’m a bit worried I won’t be able to resist the caffiene teas at night! This is definitely lemon/lime! But a little short changed on the cheesecake element. It does have an odd scent to it that I guess should be the cheesecake? I can’t really taste it though, just smell it. It does become more present as it cools. It would probably be good iced! I really need to start making iced teas. I wonder what the difference is between honeybush and rooibos is.. they seem so similar. This is good — I just wish it had more of a cheesecake flavor to it. Maybe I didn’t put enough tea in the infuser… Seems very sunshiney!

Frolic

It is delicious iced, definitely try it.

Comments

Frolic

It is delicious iced, definitely try it.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: