Thanks again, Amanda, for including this in your tea sample envelope sale! I wanted to try this as soon as I saw it existed! And tonight I really wanted a dessert, but I didn’t really have any desserts laying around. So I thought I’d try this tea! But now that I think about it, a raspberry creme cheese danish would be more of a breakfasty thing. I love raspberries. Pouring the water into my cup, there was a definite raspberry scent that drifted my way… but the raspberry may have drifted away all together. I definitely didn’t get much of a cream cheese or danish flavor, that wouldn’t have been from the buttery honeybush itself… But how would you get a cream cheese flavor in a tea anyway? The raspberry was the most present flavor. I wish there had been more flavor here, and the second steep had less flavor. Maybe I have some chocolate around somewhere…

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: