Spicy deliciousness! I wanted to try this one because it’s an interesting
trio: pu-erh, yerba mate, and chai! It sounded good! This is actually the week I tried my first and third pu-erh! You’d think that because this is also a pu-erh and a mate, the chai spices would be diminished and lost, but they aren’t! It is just as spicy as though there were only the spices here, and the mate and pu-erh weren’t taking any room in the infuser. Cinnamon! Ginger! Sadly, I can’t really tell there is coconut here. Pu-erh in general I find doesn’t have much flavor, so I’d probably prefer black teas in the future, since I love as much flavor as possible. I had this with some more of that pumpkin pie I had the other day. It’s feeling like fall! As I’m sipping, I feel energized already! Maybe I’m just partial to chai, since it was the first tea I had… This blend is really really good. Overall, I’m impressed this had so much spicy flavor while still including the pu-erh and the mate. It seems like there are bonus ingredients in this blend! It goes beyond a pu-erh, yerba mate, OR a chai. Also, eveything here is organic! You’d have to be a billionaire to order all the amazing teas out there, but this is one going on the shopping list. I can’t wait to try more from Zen Tea. The site is hard to find in a search, so here you go: zentealife.com thank you Zen Tea for supplying the samples!