Thank you Will Work For Tea for allowing me to try this one! This is the tea bag version of this, if it matters. I think this is one of those teas that will be really sensitive to water temp and steep time. You have to get it just right. My cup was SO bitter. But there was a definite coconut fragrance and flavor. I didn’t seem to find any pineapple. Just bitter bitter bitter. I’m not even sure what it’s from. I’ll really have to try this one differently next time. Sad, I really wanted to like this one as I LOVE Zhena’s Lavender Rooibos! This is getting the same rating as the bitter Harney Earl Grey Supreme I had yesterday. They can be bitter buddies!

MsWhatsit

That Lavender Rooibos you mentioned sounds good. If I can’t find any around here, maybe I’ll throw some lavender in with my next cup of Rooibos to see how it tastes.

Comments

MsWhatsit

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: