This is the first iced tea I’ve made! Basically because Nature’s Tea Leaf was kind enough to send me samples and this one is supposed to be iced. I just brewed it normally and stuck in the fridge for a while. That probably wasn’t the right way to do it! But it seems like I wouldn’t get much flavor if I just steep a tea with cold water. I love the rosemary in this one! It’s very savory and reminded me of Thanksgiving or something! Otherwise, it was very bitter. I’m not sure from what… maybe the lemon? Ginger isn’t really my thing either. I know what the white peony tea should taste like, since I’ve had Teavivre’s, but I couldn’t tell this was a white peony tea upon tasting it.

I decided to also try it as a hot tea with fresh leaves, since I might not be giving it a fair review as an iced tea. I like it better hot! It isn’t bitter at all, like it was when it was cold. The rosemary tasted better (or stronger?) in the iced tea, but while sipping it hot, it was like I was drinking soup! Fun. That’s not something that usually happens when I’m drinking a tea! I’d say the rosemary is the strongest flavor here. This tea is okay, the rosemary definitely helps it, but again, I might not be brewing it right.

Naturestealeaf.com sent me this coupon to share with anyone on Steepster for 10% off an order before 10/31: STEEPTY10OFF

momo

That’s the right way to make some! If you want immediate iced tea, you can also brew a double strength cup (like, it calls for 1 tsp per 8 oz so you do 2 tsp) and then pour it over a cup of ice. You can steep with cold water, but it needs a bit of time in the fridge, usually overnight.

Tea Sipper

That helps! thanks for letting me know!