drank Energizing Chai by Zen Tea

There is two listings for this tea now, so I’ll post it on this one too:

Spicy deliciousness! I wanted to try this one because it’s an interesting
trio: pu-erh, yerba mate, and chai! It sounded good! This is actually the week I tried my first and third pu-erh! You’d think that because this is also a pu-erh and a mate, the chai spices would be diminished and lost, but they aren’t! It is just as spicy as though there were only the spices here, and the mate and pu-erh weren’t taking any room in the infuser. Cinnamon! Ginger! Sadly, I can’t really tell there is coconut here. Pu-erh in general I find doesn’t have much flavor, so I’d probably prefer black teas in the future, since I love as much flavor as possible. I had this with some more of that pumpkin pie I had the other day. It’s feeling like fall! As I’m sipping, I feel energized already! Maybe I’m just partial to chai, since it was the first tea I had… This blend is really really good. Overall, I’m impressed this had so much spicy flavor while still including the pu-erh and the mate. It seems like there are bonus ingredients in this blend! It goes beyond a pu-erh, yerba mate, OR a chai. Also, eveything here is organic! You’d have to be a billionaire to order all the amazing teas out there, but this is one going on the shopping list. I can’t wait to try more from Zen Tea. The site is hard to find in a search, so here you go: zentealife.com thank you Zen Tea for supplying the samples!

charab

That sounds like a ‘you had to be there’ tea. Really amazing combo, how did the color of the cup turn out though after steeping? Mate is very, very green if it wants to and mixed up with the other two..now that’s a conundrum. wow.

Tea Sipper

I almost mentioned the steep color but didn’t. It is a deep deep brown color, probably more like a black tea! You should ask zentealife.com for a sample. I think I read they were going to be giving out a ton of samples. That is how I tried this one.

Tempting!

Comments

charab

Tea Sipper

Tempting!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: