THIS IS EXACTLY THE APPLE TEA I’VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR!! I just got my Della Terra order today. I had to take them up on their sale. I bought three ‘try me’ packs and got two free ounces and free shipping. I now have 19 Della Terra teas to try (including the two free free samples they sent)! I really really like trying things. All because Nicole sent me the Blueberry Creme that I love! They have a ton of interesting teas, including a few apple! This tea is part of Della Terra’s “New Crew”.

This one has apple chunks that give it a delicious flavor! And the perfect amount of sweet cinnamon to have it taste like an apple pie. I really wanted a simple apple tea with just apple and cinnamon and a nice base — rooibos is good! I’m not sure what the yogurt does for this, but it’s great. I really hope the other 18 teas are just as good as this one!

(It seems impossible to get the pictures from the Della Terra site to transfer to Steepster when you register any of “the new crew”. Can anyone let me know how to do that?)

tattooed_tea

I thought it was just me. I’ve been having problems loading pics from anywhere.

Della Terra Teas

I will go and take a look now to make sure the picture issue is resolved and I will go ahead and add the picture :) I am really happy you enjoyed the tea:)Thanks for the review!

MsWhatsit

Apple and cinnamon with rooibos sounds really good.

Comments

tattooed_tea

I thought it was just me. I’ve been having problems loading pics from anywhere.

Della Terra Teas

MsWhatsit

Apple and cinnamon with rooibos sounds really good.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: