drank S'mores by Della Terra Teas

This was one of two teas I chose for my free ounces. I really wanted to try a S’mores tea. I LOVE S’mores. This one and Della Terra’s spicy chocolate tea were the reasons I had to order from Della Terra. All of the elements to S’mores are here! Chocolate, tiny marshmallows and even graham cracker! The fragrance of the leaves is divine. After steeping, the color is a medium brown. Sadly, the flavor isn’t very strong. The black tea base is good, but it might be overpowering the flavor, even though the black base isn’t very strong either. My infuser was loaded with mini marshmallows too. The black tea doesn’t get bitter at all though! I would really like to see a campfire like smokey black tea! Keemun or russian caravan… I really wish this had more flavor, but as it is, it’s very good anyway!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: