Thanks so much, Will Work For Tea, for including this in your tea reduction package! I definitely wanted to try this tea. (But I must admit I’m more of a Bronte fan than an Austen fan!)

I tried a cup of this a while ago, but I oversteeped it WAY too much and it ended up tasting like Pepto Bismal. So I definitely waited to try it again to give a much more fair review. I went for a two minute steep this time and it was MUCH better. It’s a good black tea base with a bit of a vanilly cream flavor. I’m not much of a fan of the blackberry leaves. I think that is what gives it the Pepto flavor, but if you don’t oversteep, it shouldn’t be much of a problem. It seems like it’s just blackberry leaves and not blackberry berries. But really this is a perfect blend if you’re trying to evoke nineteenth century literature! It seems to fit spot on.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: