I adore this one! Wow! It is probably my favorite minty tea I’ve tried. It’s the perfect blend of chocolate and tons of mint leaves on a rooibos base. The mint is so cooling. I’d say the mint has more of a presence than the chocolate. But that is because there is tons of mint here. I thought I’d try this one since I have a headache and I’ve heard mint helps those dang things. It’s like those Andes candies or thin mint cookies! But honestly, I’d prefer this tea to the cookies, though those are good too! It tastes great when I let the last bit of the cup cool too. Thank you Zen Tea (zentealife.com) for the samples! Zen’s samples are very convicining. I’d love to buy some of this and the Energizing Chai I’ve tried from them. My stash has to go down a bit first! This will be my go-to mint tea FOR SURE, and I usually prefer spearmint to mint anyway. Like I said though — this is the best minty tea!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: