Thank you again Amanda for including this in your tea sample sale! I’m so excited I get to try so many 52Teas since I know they are sold fast! I LOVE pancakes. Pancakes are my favorite breakfasty food. I especially love putting yogurt and fruit on top. But this tea is of the syrupy variety! I like the black tea that 52Teas uses, since it isn’t so strong of a black tea that you can’t taste the amazing flavors that is the specialty of 52Teas. I usually like super flavored black teas, but I can go without the strong black tea for 52Teas! I was wishing for more flavor here than there is, but there is definitely a buttery bakey syrupy flavor. Also, it tasted better after drinking it with the sugary oatmeal I was eating for breakfast. I think I’ll have to start putting in just a tiny bit of sugar in each cup because it really brings out the flavor. But I feel like I already eat so much sugar. I don’t know. The flavor reminded me of the Zoomdweebie’s Maple Blueberry black tea which somehow I’m the ONLY person to write a tasting note for that one? How is that possible? That one is my favorite Zoomdweebies (of the few I’ve tried)! But the flavor here is delicious, I just wish there was more.

MsWhatsit

I could see how a buttery bakey syrupy flavor would demand some sweetness to back it up.

Josie Jade

Oh, I didn’t know they made a Maple Blueberry tea, I bet it’s wonderful! Angelina’s Tea Shop makes a Maple Blueberry that is very good also!

Comments

MsWhatsit

Josie Jade

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: