Thanks TeaEqualsBliss for including this one in our swap! I tried this one yesterday. The description says it’s a “China black tea” which tastes perfect with the perfect amount of pomegranate flavor! Not too sweet or too sour. The tea was never astringent, even while drinking it at the bottom after it was cold. I think I’ve reviewed at least one new tea a day for months now! Sheesh. It can’t possibly keep going though, can it? I love it though. And I’m amazed that anyone reads my tasting notes, as they are really just for reminding myself about these teas, really. Like I just looked up my notes on the ESP Emporium almond to see how much I thought it was like Joy’s Teaspoon almond. That sort of thing!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: