Tis the season for apple teas! This is one I get to sample from the sale Della Terra had. I don’t love this one as much as the Apple Cinnamon Yogurt. I love that there are two different kinds of apple here, but the flavor wasn’t as good as I hoped. There was some kind of flavor there I couldn’t place. The steep color actually looked like apple cider. I couldn’t taste much caramel either, except on the aftertaste. The black tea base was mild but I may have had most of the apples fall into my infuser. There was one chunk of apple that still had the skin on it! The first steep was for six minutes, the second steep had hardly any flavor. I like this one, but it could be better. I love the idea behind the blend though!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: