thanks Amanda for including this in your sample sale! I really wanted to try this one. Raspberries & chocolate are one of my favorite combinations. My sample looked mostly like black tea.. I didn’t see any chocolate pieces or raspberries, so I figured the flavor was infused in the black tea. But the ingredients list here is listing actual chocolate and raspberry pieces. I love that this is a mixture of black and rooibos teas – I really want to try more black/red blends. Infused, the color is a deep red, almost like it is a rooibos. The fragrance is a lovely chocolate raspberry. I don’t get any tangy raspberries in the flavor, only sweet! I’d say the chocolate flavor is tangier. The chocolate is of a bittersweet or dark variety (my favorite) which REALLY goes well with this base. I’m not sure where the chocolate ends and the black tea begins. It works really well together. There was no astringency at all, unlike the TeaGschwendner Lemon I tried a while ago that was so bitter it was almost impossible to drink as it cooled. This one is nice!