This is certainly a rainbow of a blend! Wow, ten ingredients. I think it matters what ingredients you get in your infuser as to what this tastes like, since there are so many big flowers here. I tried to pack my infuser as much as possible. My steep color is a light green, though apparently it is supposed to be amber? The first taste I get is mint. I think there is a hint of the rosemary and lemon but it’s really a fresh and clean flavor. I’m not getting any of the flavor of any of the flowers or the pu-erh but maybe with so many flavors they are combining into one unique flavor! It seems to me like most teas would be “slimming” since you are drinking tea and not something with calories, but I like that this has a ton of other health benefits too. I’ll be trying this again since it seems every cup of this would be different (three of these flowers, four of these flowers… that sort of thing.) Thanks so much for the samples, Nature’s Tea Leaf!

Naturestealeaf.com sent me a coupon code for anyone to use for 10% off before 10/31: STEEPTY10OFF