Thank you Amanda for including this one! I think Harney’s teas are either hit or miss for me, really in terms of how astringent they become when they cool down. I don’t know why I do that, since it probably indicates the quality of a tea rather than less quality. I have no idea, but since it is Harney, it probably indicates the quality of the tea. There are only a couple I’ve tried that get astringent, and I really don’t like that flavor. ANYWAY, this one doesn’t get astringent no matter how cool it gets! So it’s a hit (that reminds me of a Rilo Kiley song I love.) But I think it would be delicious anyway even if it gets astringent (so I don’t know where I was going with that anyway). But there IS a flavor of combined cherry, peaches and plums! The individual flavors are there, equally balanced. Wow! They aren’t kidding! All on a nice strong black tea base that somehow doesn’t overpower the delicate but definitely present fruity flavors. There was a wisp of bergamot and a sweetness to it as well. Add this to slowly growing pile of Harney teas I love (Paris, Vanilla Comoro & Hot Cinnamon Sunset!) I really wish their site would accept paypal…

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA