thanks TeaEqualsBliss for including this in the trade! I’m on a tasting note spree — I just like adding them at once when I log in. If only more green teas were like this one, I would love them more! This has a very tasty green base. It is almost like an oolong flavor to me. The steep color is bright yellow. Very full and sweet. The blend I have doesn’t seem to have anything other than the green tea and a few safflowers, so I had no idea there was supposed to be peaches or orange peel here. But there is a sweetness to it that must be from fruit. Definitely no ginger flavor for me. I really wish there was more spice to it though, since that is barely there either! But I’d love this even if it were just the plain green leaves here.

ETA: Having a second cup, I don’t know how I missed the peach before! I guess I thought it was just part of its oolong-like flavor. Also, there is a creaminess to it, but I don’t know where that is coming from.

You and I are dominating the dashboard right now! :P

Tea Sipper

I will slow down eventually… I’m trying to try a ton of teas I haven’t tried yet before I get the travelling tea boxes!

Kittenna

Haha, no worries from me! I’m used to being a spammer :D I have tons of teas I’ve never tried too… TONS.

Comments

Kittenna

You and I are dominating the dashboard right now! :P

Tea Sipper

Kittenna

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: