I love these little samples from Della Terra. I don’t like buying teas in large amounts since there are SO many varieties of teas out there, I could only drink a few cups of the same tea within a couple of years anyway. It’s really amazing that there are so many tea companies since not everyone drinks tea. I’m also very thankful that not just one or two companies owns the tea market (kind of like brand name soda), so that there are tons of choices out there!

Anyway, this is good! The steep color is an ambery light brown. Not much of a coconut or chocolate flavor…or flavor from the black tea itself. The coconut actually looks like fresher coconut pieces that I usually don’t see in a blend, so I’m not sure if that makes a tea taste like coconut anyway. And there weren’t too many tiny almond pieces in the blend, so the more noticable almond flavor must be from the added flavor and not the almonds themselves. Honestly, I would have prefered the almond be the most present flavor anyway! The second steep I completely forgot about, and steeped if for about a half hour. It wasn’t at all astringent after steeping so long OR when it was cooled.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: