Thank you Amanda for a try at another 52Teas! I just read the description and saw this is even more rare than the usual 52 blends, since they didn’t make as much as the weekly blends. But then I saw there was already 45 tasting notes! It can’t be that rare… Anyway, marshmallow treats! Another great idea from 52Teas and it should pair well with genmaicha’s roasty toastiness. This genmaicha didn’t have as much roasty or toasty flavor as other genmaichas I’ve tried. But with the addition of a sweet marshmallow flavor, it’s great! It seems like it gets kind of bitter though… I probably steeped it too long or too hot. I have a couple more cups that Amanda sent, so hopefully I get it right next time!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: