Della Terra included this one as a freebie with my order. Thanks! I LOVE Earl Grey Creme. The creme & the bergamot is a perfect pairing with a black tea. This one is pretty good. Equal parts creme and bergamot, but I didn’t love the flavor of the black tea itself (though it never was astringent.) The flavors don’t meld together as well as my two favorites (Element & SpecialTeas which no longer exist) but that bar is pretty high. It IS better than the Teavana EG creme though!

ETA: I’m kicking myself because I just realized I forgot one of my favorite Creme Earl Greys from one of my favorite new tea companies, and this one is still in business! It’s The Tea Merchant’s French Earl Grey! (theteamerchant.net)

Nik

I appreciate this comparative review. It’s too bad your favourites aren’t around anymore, but hopefully you’ll find a blend, soon, that rivals theirs (or surpasses them, even).

Bonnie

nice eyes nik

Comments

Nik

Bonnie

nice eyes nik

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: