thanks for this one, Will Work For Tea! Your tea clear out was amazing! I love that this is a blend of black & green teas, as well as jasmine & passion fruit. The steep color is a light amber. I steeped for four minutes, but I think there is something a bit off about the passion fruit flavor that I may have steeped too long. But that may be because there is so much passion fruit essence! It is good though! The passion fruit is stronger than the jasmine. I have had better jasmine teas, but I don’t think I’ve had any other passion fruit teas. The flavors are very smooth and really lingers on the tongue. I couldn’t really tell this was a black tea, if I didn’t read it on the package. I guess it’s better that the flavors were not overpowered… but that would have been tough to do with this one! This would be delicious iced. I have a tiny sample of this, and after pouring some into my infuser, I realize even this tiny sample will make many cups. I REALLY have too much tea. I’ll just have to keep drinking!