I received this one in Rachel’s fire sale! Thank you! This one has orange peels in it. Not any of the actual edible parts of an orange… just the peel. Oranges are usually not my thing in teas! This definitely tasted more like orange peels than oranges. I couldn’t taste much cranberry. The black tea as usual for Zooms is a nice base to let the flavors stand out. This isn’t my favorite Zoomdweebies! I’m still amazed I’m the only one to write a tasting note for their maple blueberry. I feel like Zoomdweebies teas are the less flavorful cousin to 52Teas.

Also, what’s the deal with Zoomdweebies? Do they not exist anymore? Any search just goes to the 52Teas page.

Uniquity

I think Zoomdweebies was pre 52teas? I’m guessing that your tea is pretty old. Though of course I could have missed something. : )

Tea Sipper

Hmm..none of the Zoom blends really taste old. This one was an unopened package. I have no idea though. I always worry about my teas getting too old, but that is tough when I don’t know how old they were when I got them.

Angrboda

As I recall it Frank initially had a teashop/cafe (not internet) called Zoomdweebies but it closed. He sold the Zoomdweebie ‘left-overs’ through 52teas, so technically it’s the same thing. That was a couple of years ago, so I have to agree with Uniquity that your tea must be fairly old at this point. It’s not unlikely that the flaovur has faded a bit.

Comments

Uniquity

Tea Sipper

Angrboda

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: