Thank you Amanda for including this in your tea sample sale! I’ve wanted to try a milk oolong for a while now!

The first steep was for four minutes. The unsteeped leaves smell like a sugary sweet, creamy floral oolong. And that is basically what it tastes like — sweet & creamy! This type of oolong just naturally tastes like this without flavoring? It is strangely like drinking actual milk… but with a nice floral oolong with it. I really don’t drink a ton of milk, so this is way better in my opinion. I had second & third steeps at 4 & 7 minutes that were both equally delicious. I wish I had more to say about this one – it is very complex. I love creamy teas and nice oolongs, so this one is amazing!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: