Another one from Amanda. thank you! I really wanted to try this as soon as I heard about it. It sounded divine. I saw at least two big blueberries fall into my infuser! For some reason I know blueberry is a tough flavor to get right in tea. This one is perfect! Yes, I know all the flavor doesn’t come from the actual blueberries (flavoring is added), but it definitely tastes like a genuine strong blueberry. I didn’t get too much of a cream cheese flavor (I don’t know where that flavor would come from anyway). There was a BIT of a danish flavor though. I think this tea is just worth it for the delicious blueberries and assam! I will treasure the one or two cups I have left! I’ve had so many good teas, it seems like they are all crowding around the upper 90s in my ratings.